* Ashraya Residence will not be a state licensed assisted care living facility. However, the management, at its discretion, will follow the Tennessee State Department of Health guidelines in admitting a resident. The by-laws and other details will be given at the time of acceptance along with the residency agreement.
* One of the developers (Muralidhar Bethi) has more than 14 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating licensed retirement facilities in Tennessee, USA.
* Pricing and discounts may be changed from time to time.
* Ashraya Residence is available to all persons without regard to gender, color, race,religion, familial status, handicap, or country of origin.
* This offering is subject to developers and management approval. The rules, regulations, and guidelines are posted from time to time and are subject to change without notice.
* All data and information are projections only and subject to error corrections and changes without further notice.
* The prospective residents should be 60 years of age. For couples, one of the spouses should meet the age criteria.